4/28/2017

on my own now.

Hi,
So recently I've moved out on my own. U have no idea how excited I am to start fresh. Considering the fact that I'm still settling down and have a bunch of stuff yet to buy/decorate/put together.
I did what anyone else would... scrolled through Pinterest in order to find some inspirations.

this is how I plan to make the rooms look like. Modern/fresh/Scandinavian vibes
Those details I really enjoyed looking at so I might try and find a way to include them somewhere in between.

So much so far. I have some ideas in my mind that I can't wait to make them happen.
I'll update how is the progress going as soon as I can.
bye.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can relate to the way you feel. It comes with moving out to your own space you love. Can't wait to see what you do with your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Marta, I am glad you are out on your own, you get to learn a lot about yourself... I hope you find some good items that don't cost too much to decorate your apartment... I am excited for you xox

    ReplyDelete